Film Fighter Spotlight: Smooth Films
May 5, 2011 Leave a comment
Hey all! Today I’m interviewing Smooth Films, who won our 3:30 Fight with their film 3rd Floor.
3. What would you say the biggest influence on your film would be?
The abuse of alcohol
4. What are your favorite films?
Too many to list but “A Bittersweet Life” is one of the best films I’ve seen this year. It didn’t have the English subtitles so we had to have our Korean friend translate as we watched.
5. On a scale of 1 to WINNING!, how would you rate Film Fights?
7. What the fuck is up with those Gogurts!? It’s like yogurt in a tube, for like, 8 dollars. Seriously, I mean, in this consumer market, what are they thinking?
8. Woah, I’m finished. Was it good for you too?
9.Well, I have to run, I have work in the morning. Thanks for answering our questions! Hope to see you around Film Fights!